Betty Midwest Kitchen @ Aman Suria

Dine-in Date: 6th September 2014

This one is recommended by my girlfriend after she experience dining here with her family. It's located at Aman Suria, I don't really know how to go here if you ask me about the direction because I'm not clear about the place there. But I know it's somewhere you can reach within 5 minutes (if no jam) from Kelana Jaya LRT station. So there we are, when we reach there around 7pm, half of the cafe is occupied by people but we managed to get a seat. But soon a few group of people came and the cafe is totally full.

As recommended by my girl, I order Grilled Beer Braised Boston Butt that worth RM33.90 from the menu. It's basically pork meat dipped with beer for three to hours before cooking and serving customer. I was served quite soon, like in about 5 minutes after ordering. If you are a big fan of pork, you must try this one.

I don't really taste the beer, but the meats is sooooo soft & tasty that..... argh, hungry again. The meat is totally soft and you can taste some smoking flavor and the result of well grilling. With the tasty gravy as topping, I don't really know what gravy it is but it's just nice, the taste get even better. For side dishes, you are served with smashed potato with another type of gravy, lots of green beans, and two thin sliced of giant carrot.

The portion is just nice. For a huge eater like me, I feel kind of jelak. My girl can't finish her portion due to the gravy so I finish up her portion as well. Ended up is.... quite jelak. But at least I don't need to look for supper later.

There are tons of other selections in the menu as well. Just in case you wonder, in the snacks/dessert section, there is one dishes known as "Dog Food", and that's mainly to serve you, me and all customers, and not for dog. Not really sure what it is thou.

I also order a cup of hot lemon tea that cost RM5. I can taste the nice lemon flavor and not too much sugar in it. Quite enjoying it.

Rating

Quality: Excellent
Portion: Good
Service: Good
Cost-Worthy: Worthy
Environment: Nice

Location

Main WebSite: Home Page
A-G-40, Jalan PJU 1/43,
Aman Suria Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03 78800196

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Latest Feeling

1) Need a break from food blogging. Focus on other life matters
2) Personal Life? Working Life? Are they two life or one life? Hmm...

Blog That I Follow

  • Newly open, yes.New jap at Ampang. Green house by muir, never thought it's a Japanese concept all in one : Bakery, grocery, cafe and even Japanese cuisine...
  • Planning to take an Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok? I did this trip twice and here's everything you need to know about visiting the temples!
  • 清邁是個相當悠閒舒服的旅遊地點,是個有濃濃文藝氣息的古城,有許多挺有特色的咖啡館,街道旁小店外都有些有情調的小裝飾,個性的壁畫,美麗的掛飾,有格調的木雕。照常理來說,喜歡扮假文青的我應該會很喜歡清邁,可是我卻無法釐清自己對清邁那種複雜的感覺。 我並沒有太喜歡清邁。 一早起來,早餐當然是去我最愛的傳統...