Hon Kee's Raw Fish Porridge @ Lot 10 Food Court

Due to the reason that I just recover from a mild fever, I follow my friend to the Lot 10 food court located on the lower floor for dinner to have this raw fish porridge. For those who don't like to take it raw, do not worry because you can choose if you want the fish to be cooked or raw.

I saw many tables also order this porridge. And my friend will definitely order this too every time he come here. So I just give it a try.

The waiting time is around 5 minutes. The chef start preparing and cook the porridge once he got my order. Then he put in some green onion and soy sauce in the porridge and voila~

Just like my friend comment, the porridge is fresh, smooth, and well cooked. The fish that I order is raw but I don't taste any fishy taste in it, so it's like sashimi porridge. That's really new to me.

As you can see, the portion is quite huge. I don't need any supper tonight. The original price is RM9.90, after the tax is RM10.50. But I would say it's really worth it due to the portion and the great taste.

The stall of Hon Kee Porridge is located somewhere at the center of the food court. It's in front of Mini Wok, a stall that sell variety of drinks, and a stall that sell only orange juice.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Latest Feeling

1) Need a break from food blogging. Focus on other life matters
2) Personal Life? Working Life? Are they two life or one life? Hmm...

Blog That I Follow

  • Newly open, yes.New jap at Ampang. Green house by muir, never thought it's a Japanese concept all in one : Bakery, grocery, cafe and even Japanese cuisine...
  • Planning to take an Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok? I did this trip twice and here's everything you need to know about visiting the temples!
  • 清邁是個相當悠閒舒服的旅遊地點,是個有濃濃文藝氣息的古城,有許多挺有特色的咖啡館,街道旁小店外都有些有情調的小裝飾,個性的壁畫,美麗的掛飾,有格調的木雕。照常理來說,喜歡扮假文青的我應該會很喜歡清邁,可是我卻無法釐清自己對清邁那種複雜的感覺。 我並沒有太喜歡清邁。 一早起來,早餐當然是去我最愛的傳統...